1. My bestie, Robin, is here from Alaska.
2. This means I went to bed very very late.
3. No one is allowed to talk about New Moon with me. Because me and The Bestie won’t be going until tomorrow.
4. Also, I’m suspecting The Hubs is jealous of not getting to see New Moon with me.
5. I also am suspecting that Snuggie could be suing me over yesterday’s Adventures with Edward post.
6. Wouldn’t that totally suck? “Why are you doing time, Kearsie?” “Oh, I killed a man, did a B & E at my bank, I made a Snuggie for my Twilight Doll”.
7. I bet those inmates would think I was so hard core.
8. I wonder if I could bring my Edward doll to jail? That’d make a killer post “Adventures with Edward: Edward does time for an infomercial”.
9. Oh my gosh, I’m totally tearing up thinking about Edward in jail.
10. Ya’ll, I am not totally tearing up thinking about Edward in jail. I just say that stuff. *wipes eyes*
11. One more Christmas gift down. Since you’re all curious of my progress.
12. It’s kind of embarrassing how The Bestie will see how little I work.
13. I’m trying to type away so it looks like I’m busy. However, she just watched me typing my blog, so I don’t think she’s all that impressed.
14. It’s so liberating to have friends you can talk about poop with and they don’t ditch you.
15. It’s also liberating that some friends have Edward dolls and don’t judge.
16. The Runner just made The Bestie shred paper.
17. The Bestie just jammed up the shredder. Now she’s all panicked. I’m just laughing.
18. I’m suuuuch a good Bestie.
19. Also I have suuuuch a headache. Can you get a hangover from late night talking?
20. Ok, The Bestie wants dibs on this last Keyboard Confession. She says they’ve totally worn out that Taylor Swift song “You Belong With Me”. Word, Bestie. Word.