1. I got to thinking the other day. I’m turning 34 this month, and if I make it all the way to 68 then this is my middle of my life. Which means I’m middle-aged. Which means it’s ok to have a mid-life crisis. Should I do something uber crazy? Like get a tattoo or dye my hair? Or maybe just make tacky jokes. That’s way less high maintenance.
2. What does it say about me that I did not mind that Blockbuster is already promoting Christmas movies? Too bad Hubs has rules.
3. I told Co-worker that I was sad at how much I like that Party in the USA song. She responded with “What can I say, she captivates the world”. She said this without cracking a smile.
4. hahaahahahahaah still laughing at that
5. Going to see Christmas Carol in 3D tonight. I am wondering if it’s ok to eat Twizzlers as my dinner.
6. I bet there’s fiber. Or, umm, Vitamin something or other.
7. Speaking of fiber, I ate two Fiber One granola bars yesterday. I won’t tell you how my evening went.
8. But don’t worry, everything came out all right.
9. I am itching to delete that last sentence. But I’m going through my mid-life crisis, see, so I’m supposed to say rash and bold things like that. Right? Erm.
10. Maybe I should just dye my hair. I can’t handle the pressure of bold and rash statements.
11. I cleaned my laundry room the other day. It’s all nice and clean and lint free and you can see the sparkly floor. Hubs found me in there the other day just standing around. He asked, “What are you doing in there?” I said, “It’s the only clean room in the house. I just like to hang out in here.” He blinked a few times and walked away. Poor Hubs.
12. I dreamed last night that my mother in law came into our house in the middle of the night. Then she left a choir book and a CD with a note that said “Be there this Sunday to sing this”. And I was panicked. I bet Freud would have all kinds of weird stuff to say about this. I personally think I shouldn’t have eaten all those Wheat Thins right before bed.
13. But then I dreamed that I was taking my kids to school and parked like a zillion blocks away and made them walk. That must’ve been all the Pink Lemonade I drank.
14. Don’t ask the Subway Sandwich Builder Guy how his day was unless you really want to know. Because apparently the guy who works near me had an awful day and he hates his job.
15. He wasn’t very interested in putting together my sandwich. Two olives do not make a tasty sandwich.
16. Also, I can’t handle all the decisions. Toasted? Not toasted? That’s just too much pressure.
17. You know what else is too much pressure? Besides the fact I have to pee? Finishing this list.
18. I’m allowed to quit at #18. I’m having a mid-life crisis, remember?