1. While often on these silly lists I am not really confessing anything, today I shall confess something for real. Ready? *Deep breath* I totally love this song.
2. Let the mocking begin. Your mocking hurts, but you know I’m gonna be okay, YeaaaAAAaaaaahh, it’s a party in the USA….I don’t care. Mock all you want.
3. I bet you’re so jealous of my weekend plans. What are my plans, you ask? I shall be painting my bathroom. I know. EXCITEMENT GALORE. I’m noddin my head like yeah.
4. What’s worse: the fact that all I have to look forward to is painting my bathroom or the fact that I’m kind of excited to do it?
5. It’s all for my BFF. Why I think she needs to see a painted bathroom when she comes for a visit, I don’t know. It would be wiser to get the carpet cleaned. Or exercise.
6. Also, there is no way I’m going to lose 40 pounds in 27 days. And I’m movin my hips like yeah.
7. Remember myspace? When it was cool? Sad. I feel bad for it’s noncoolness. Anyways, I still go there sometimes because it’s easy to listen to music on myspace. On facebook not so much. So I went to myspace and put all the songs on the New Moon soundtrack on a playlist and I’ve been listening to it over and over and over. I am now ready for the movie. Brrring it.
8. Yesterday, my boss sat at my computer when I got up to make some copies. He heard the soundtrack playing and said “Kearsie likes weird European music”.
9. I think I’m just going to do it. By it I mean open the other box with Edward and Bella. What do you think?
10. But I’m not telling my Hubs. He just won’t get it. He doesn’t get a whole lot about what I do. But I provide him clean underwear and the occasional meal, so he doesn’t complain.
11. Remember when I was all up in Twitter’s armpit? Well, it’s back to being boring. And not a boring addiction. Just boring. Noddin my head like yeah.
12. I plan on giving this book for Christmas. And I hope I get one too.
13. I think I’m ready to learn to crochet. All because of this shop. Also some of her items are mature-ish. I am not mature-ish so I look and laugh. And wish I could crochet.
14. Another confession: I hunted forever the other day trying to figure out if Robsten are together or not. I don’t care if you mock me. It was a boring day and I just wanted to know already.
15. Then I sat and listened to Daniel Radcliffe interviews. This is what happens on a slow day at work.
16. I think I know what I’m going to be when I grow up. I’m going to be a bed-sheet engineer. Because I can’t find one set of dadgummed sheets to stay on my bed without slipping off the corners. For real. I’m going to have a stroke one day screaming at my bed sheets.
17. Also, I don’t really scream at my bed sheets. That would make me crazy. Noddin my head like yeah.
18. Last night, I was told I’ve been misspelling “Febreze”. This is almost as bad as the time I was told I misspelled “definitely”.
19. It sucks to feel dum.
20. Wow. It’s almost physical pain to look at that word spelled wrong. But you know I’m gonna be okay, YeaaAAAaaahhh, it’s a party in the USA.