1. I got to looking at my keyboard. It’s really disgusting. There’s about 5,000 crumbs all stuck in there. It might feed a small country. A very small country, filled with small folks, who eat small meals like crumbs.
2. You know what else has about 5,000 crumbs? My couch. I know this because yesterday I had to tear apart my living room because I lost my diamond earring. It wasn’t like a Liz Taylor Giant Egg Shaped $90,000 earring, but it was special to me nonetheless. The Hubs gave the pair to me for our first Christmas. Anyways, I had to dig all around and wade through the crumbs for my earring. Kind of gross and awesome all at the same time. Like childbirth.
3. But I’m not going to say anything about all the hair I found or else you will gag.
4. Too late?
5. This year for Halloween we decided to go whole hog and let our girls dress up. Did you know you can provide electricity for that small country in #1 with what you pay for costumes? Yeah, me neither. If someone finds my arm and leg, please call me ASAP.
6. However, you will not find a prettier princess or awesomer SuperGirl. No you won’t. Quit arguing.
7. 8 weeks until Christmas. *hyperventilate* I have two presents. Two. *stroking out from hyperventilating*
8. Someone sent me free yarn in exchange for me knitting a cool and funky scarf. I’m pretty sure this means I’m a yarn whore.
9. I’m also pretty sure I have tendonitis/carpal tunnel/arthritis/wrist killing me/hand falling off in pain. I wonder what my co-pay will be for all that? I might could also provide housing for that small country.
10. I’ve decided to not cut my hair for a year. This means that my chronic bad hair is no longer just a cute saying.
11. I am addicted to this one song. You know, from last week? Too lazy to scroll on down? Oh for Pete’s sake, I’ll just put the link again.
12. However, since then, my addiction has been fed from another source. Prepare to love this song even more.
13. It makes Insanity Kim happy that I have an interest in ASL. It makes me happy when he does the homesick sign *chin pimple popping motion*. Pure awesomeness.
14. It’s a sickness. I must watch it again. I wish I could find Captain Valor and give him a high five. Yeah *fist up and down*.
15. You hear that sound? That’s the sound me losing all credibility with my readers because of a stupid Miley Cyrus song.
16. Now that’s the sound of me of eating an Almond Joy. I found one the other day with no almond. It’s just like those times people eat a McNugget and find a chicken foot. I ate it anyways even though it was false advertising as it was really a Mounds bar.
17. I wish I had an awesome name like Captain Valor. Any suggestions?
18. Hubs and I had a fun conversation last night. You know how in some homes when you walk in the door the homeowners make you take off your shoes? Even though your feet are all gross and sweaty and smelly and warty and crusty heels and no toenail polish and junk and you feel all uncomfortable? Well what if you entered the home of a nudist, would they make you take your clothes off? It’s kind of the same thing. At least, that was our logic last night at 11:30 p.m.
19. I hope Hubs has stopped reading my blogs.
20. Happy Friday.