1. You’re all scratching your head in confusification. Today isn’t Friday. But I like to shake things up. Also I like to go through bouts of writer’s block and have nothing to write other than lists. One of those statements is true.
3. The fact that I can only write in lists now has me worried. If I wrote my own eulogy, I’m pretty sure it’d be a list.
4. I spent $7.00 on zit creme from Mary Kay. It was $7.00 well spent.
5. When hosting a birthday party at a barn with 9 little girls, pick the hardest craft in the world for them to do, like making a stick horse. Seriously, it makes the party so.much.fun.
6. Also, only buy one glue gun and make the girls stand in a line for an hour and make them take turns getting stuff glued on.
7. I might be the best party planner ever.
8. Or I might be just really really dumb.
9. I had this dream recently that I wrapped myself in Saran Wrap to make myself sweat. When I woke up, I really had the urge to do this.
10. Only 87 days left until Christmas. I am beginning to panic.
11. I can only knit so fast, you know.
12. I am also thinking of making some of these cuties.
13. But if Shauna has a boy, I might need to learn to make one of these.
14. In 8 days I’ll be walking the streets of Boulder, Colorado. Not in a street walker kind of way, just the normal street walking kind of way. Erm.
15. It will be the first time since all my gestating began 9 years ago that The Hubs and I shall be off on our own.
16. I plan on bringing Edward doll with me, because he’s always in my handbag. I wonder what the airport X-ray people will think when they see him…
17. “Is that an Edward doll? Security!”
18. My BFF from high school is coming down in 51 days to see New Moonwith me. We’re thinking of making T-shirts that say TEAM JACOB JUST FOR NEW MOON.
19. Or I might go ahead and make a T-shirt that says TEAM EWOK.
20. Or I might just wear regular clothes. Whatever.
Happy Friday Tuesday.