1. Last night, I sat down with Emma and taught her how to knit.
2. My baby is knitting now. *sniff sniff*
3. Sorry. Ahem. Where was I?
4. Oh yes, I taught my baby how to knit. *SOB*
5. Not really crying folks. That’s just trick-typing.
6. But it is weird. Sometimes I look at my almost eight year old and see her as this:
8. Ahem, ok. I’m ok now.
9. I’m thinking of selling some books on Amazon. Anyone do this?
10. Also thinking of starting Slim Fast. Anyone do this?
11. Hubs and I are about to start working on a science fiction book. I’ve discovered Hubs is WAY MORE SMART than me.
12. I discovered this because he was telling me all these details of the book and my eyes kind of glazed over in a “not smart enough to comprehend all these details” way.
13. I’m thinking of switching to Team Jacob. I blame this.
14. I would feel bad for ditching Edward but really, this is all fiction. So I could say I’m Team Ewok and it really wouldn’t matter.
15. I’m pretty sure that everyone thinks I’ve lost my mind for doing my Adventures with Edward.
16. There’s lots of head shaking from coworkers. I’m trying to keep my chin up and stay away from the fresh Reese’s.
17. My friend rewrote the lyrics to The Climb. That song is now 100% completely ruined.
18. I’m not too broken up about it, really. But I wonder if poor Miley Cyrus knows that some folks in my corner of the world hear her song and immediately think of boogers.
19. I promised a shout out to Megan for her birthday, which was yesterday. Shooouut oouuuut!
20. One day, I’ll be famousy and that shout out will be worth something. Like, $5.00.