1. I just ate a Ziploc baggy full of Lucky Charms.
2. A few weeks ago, I accidentally washed my iPod Shuffle in the washing machine.
3. On a whim, I decided to plug it up to see if it would still work.
4. It does. Kearsie’s Dope Mix of Beats lives on. It’s a music miracle.
5. I got a fever. And the only cure is more sock knitting.
6. I’m hoping The Hubs surprises me tonight with a movie date to see G.I. Joe.
7. If not, then I really hope to finish a sock.
8. Please don’t let the excitement of my life make yours feel pale in comparison.
9. Is anyone else dying for autumn?
10. I’d even put up with football season if it meant fall was here.
11. Mostly this is so I can wear my knitted socks.
12. And so I can cook with pumpkin and not feel weird.
13. Did you know the smell of pumpkin is an aphrodisiac for men?
14. Well. Now you know.
15. Yesterday, I had lunch with a for-real-actual artist.
16. I hope to feature her and her amazing art here in the future.
17. I decided I don’t want the Leg Magic Machine anymore.
18. This means I gave up exercising everyday. Don’t judge.
19. Instead of the Leg Magic, I really want this instead.
20. Come on, it’s called “Heeltastic”. You can’t go wrong with a name like that.