1. I stayed up until 1:00 last night.
2. I’ll bet you’re thinking I live a glamorous and exciting life and you’re envious of my late nights.
3. I was finishing this:
4. Um, yeah, that toe wasn’t supposed to be purple. That’s called “ran out of yarn at 12:30 a.m. and while muttering inane cussing under my breath I locate semi-matching yarn” method.
5. My sock now fits an elephantine leg. I shall wear it proudly.
6. Except, now I have to knit the other sock. Ugh.
7. This one sock has been a 2 month endeavor. Seeing as how I put my newly started sock up for 1 1/2 months.
8. Everyone thinks I took a trip down to Orlando from Adventures with Edward.
9. Actually, the pictures came from WendiWinn.
10. Now imagine her standing in line to see Mickey Mouse and having him pose with an Edward doll.
12. *wipes eyes* oh man, I would’ve loved to have been there.
13. I wonder what that guy in the Mickey suit came home and told his family?
14. “Kids, stay away from drugs. And Twilight dolls. Seriously.”
15. This year, one daughter has Mrs. Thomas as a teacher, the other daughter Mrs. Thompson.
16. Yeah, I’ll never get those confused.
17. That’s ok, they all think my name is Karissa anyways.
18. I drank 3 Diet Cokes yesterday.
19. I can practically hear the kidney stones forming.
20. Excuse me, I need to file my heels. What? You don’t keep a heel file in your desk at work?