1. It has begun. What is “it”, you ask?
2. “It” is the addiction to 24. We are surrounded by Blockbuster video boxes. They feed the addiction.
3. I’m pretty sure they should have just named 24: “All The Worst Things We Could Think Of Happening To This Guy Called Jack.”
4. Obviously, I will never get a job in the TV Show Naming Business.
5. I won a giveaway. It’s soap from The Dirty Housewife. I *adore* handmade soap.
6. I’m kind of over the whole addicted to Twitter thing.
7. It’s because somehow I’ve morphed into this creepy stalker person who just roams around Twitter reading Tweets from Peeps. It’s weird. It makes me want to wash my hands.
8. I will be spending the weekend doing The Never Ending Chore aka Laundry and finishing a baby quilt for this Hot Mama.
9. Right now, on my back-from-the-dead-and-washing-machine iPod Shuffle, some old school New Edition just came on. This makes me insanely happy.
11. I laughed and just shook my head at the absurdity of it all.
12. Guinness will get back with me in two days to process my claim for the smallest scarf ever knitted with toothpicks.
13. I am like 60% embarrassed/ 40% hopeful that Edward’s scarf is submitted.
14. This will look really dumb on my resume’.
15. Also, I kind of wonder what the folks at Guinness will think when they read my submission. I bet there are some facepalms.
16. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?
18. Stopping my KC’s prematurely. Because I must go sit under my desk in the fetal position.