1. Yesterday, three co-workers bought some fabric yo-yo ponytail holders I made.
2. I was so excited.
3. Then I couldn’t look at them in the eye.
4. I don’t know why. I must just pretend it didn’t happen.
5. Today is our Receptionist’s last day.
6. Makes me wish it was my last day.
7. Then I could make fabric yo-yos all.day.long.
8. My mother got her driver’s license for the very first time yesterday.
9. It gives me hope that one day I’ll finally conquer risotto.
10. Is there anything better than ’80’s music early in the morning? I think not.
11. “Getcho bootie on the floor toniiiiite…make my day…” I may have to bust a move.
12. All credibility was lost last night at my church’s small group when I drew my Edward doll out of my bag.
13. Just with the men. The ladies took turns holding him. One even got a picture. The Hubs took it and emailed it to her. He said nary a snarky thing that I’m sure he was thinking.
14. I feel so influential.
15. The Etsy shop I started a zillion months ago shall soon have items actually in the shop.
16. I hate selling things. It’s icky. I have no business sense.
17. This also gives me 6th grade flashbacks when I helped with a yard sale once and chased a woman around with a styrofoam bust with a yellowish wig on top insisting she needed the wig.
19. 24 Fans out there- should I rent Season One?
20. Is it worth having another TV show addiction? Between LOST, The Office and The Unusuals, I don’t think I have the brain cells to kill with one more show.