1. I have this new deal with The Hubs. If I work out every day for a month, he’ll buy me this, minus the skinny blond girl:
2. This is the only infomercial I’ve been suckered into drooling over.
3. I’ve done good so far. Except, I didn’t exercise last night.
4. I’m really hoping today is the day The Hubs doesn’t read my blog so he won’t know this.
5. But then, I usually have to ask “Have you read my blog today?” before he reads it.
7. This may be the only infomercial I’ve been suckered into drooling over, but I could definitely use some of these, too:
8. Recently, a guy on the news tested these and discovered these were indeed, ShamWow!
9. I broke my office chair at work yesterday.
10. It was the arm- it just broke off. I don’t know how it happened.
11. I felt very powerful.
12. I got a new office chair and put it together.
13. Now my office has that New Office Chair Smell.
14. I like my new chair, but my feet don’t touch the ground so well.
15. That, and the fact I have an Edward doll in my bag make me feel young.
16. This weekend begins my Hunt for School Supplies for my kids.
17. I might have to take out a small loan to afford them all.
18. Is anyone else tripping out that there are only 154 days until Christmas?
19. I usually am half way through by now. Yes, I’m one of *those* people. Shutty.
20. So far, I’ve only bought one. Just one. Alas.