1. Today, in the shower, there was a smiley face made out of hair and two mystery blobs. I’m taking it as the universe wishing me a good day.
2. Please don’t call the health department on me for the state of my shower floor.
3. My mother is gagging looking at that picture.
4. I’m going to see Harry Potter tonight.
5. Am I the only rule breaker who brings in their own snacks to movies?
6. Because, hello, I’m not paying $4.00 for some Twizzlers. Psh.
7. Unless I forget to bring them then I will be paying $4.00 for Twizzlers.
8. I’m pretty sure Darby The Fish is dead.
9. Either that, or he is really really still in the corner of the fish bowl.
10. I fed him, I swear.
11. He died of boredom. I know it. I would have. A plastic chest of gold is only so entertaining.
12. I really really wish it was socially acceptable to show up to work with wet hair.
13. I do it anyways, but that’s because I’m a rebel. But just once I’d like to feel stylish.
14. I heard today is a cooler day so I wore pants. Instead of capris. This means the bottom 3 inches of my leg are nice and toasty warm.
15. I’m going to see Harry Potter tonight. Did I mention that already?
16. I just need to get it in my head that milkshakes are a no no for me. Really.
17. Hearing the theme song to “Flashdance” really makes me hanker for some legwarmers. To wear.
18. However, hearing Taylor Dane sing anything really makes me hanker for some legwarmers to stuff in my ears.
19. Ohhhh shouldn’t have done that milkshake.
20. I’m going to see Harry Potter tonight. Did I mention that already?
Happy Friday. Especially to my homies from Twitter. All three of them.