1. Twitter is down this morning.
2. I am trying not to panic.
3. Because it is rather boring, but I must have it.
4. I’m thinking there could be a new anti-drug slogan: “Don’t do drugs, kids, just get on Twitter instead.”
5. Somehow, I don’t think it’ll catch on.
6. I dreamed of RT Twitters last night. They all had to do with gardening.
7. That is totally laughable, because I will kill you if you’re plant matter.
8. Man, I’m kind of scared of myself. I sound so bad “I will kill you if you’re plant matter”.
9. Now I’m chanting that in Arnold Schwarzenegger voice. “I will keel you if you ahr plant mattah!”
10. Not really, folks.
11. I wonder when Twitter will be up?
12. Actually, it’s bad, because when I get on there, there won’t be any Twitters for me, which is just another version of ignoring me.
13. I found a bug bite on my arm. I didn’t notice it until yesterday.
14. It kind of freaked me out. I don’t recall any bugs being near me. Or biting me.
15. So that only leaves one option…it bit me when I was sleeping. *creeped out*
16. This week, the diet yo-yo is working. I lost five pounds.
17. Don’t congratulate me, folks, this is the five pounds I gained last week.
18. Hmm, is Twitter up yet?
19. I’m planning to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince next week.
20. My BFF is going to send me a Gryffindor scarf. I know, I know…dorkness.
21. I watched Pump Up The Volume last night.
22. I forget all those old cheesy movies Christian Slater was in.
23. It totally made me want to watch Gleaming the Cube.
24. Or Heathers.
25. Twitter is up!
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway featuring Jenny Bunny Creations!!