1. I was eating this package of Skittles yesterday and I realized something. I separate my Skittles by color and eat them that way.
2. Does this make me a segregationalist?
3. Is segregationalist a real word? It sounds like a $7.50 word.
4. In the past, I would’ve said a $5.00 word, but I had to account for inflation.
5. It is really bothersome to me when there is a lone Skittle that is different colored from the rest.
6. For example, I just opened a bag and there were 4 red, 2 yellow, 3 purple and one green.
7. That one solitary green just breaks my heart.
8. Not really, folks. I’m not that bizarre and weird.
9. But he must go last.
10. I used my hair straightener today. Not because I wanted to be all prettified. But because I showered last night and slept on wet hair and woke up looking like this:
11. There wasn’t much I could do about looking dead, though. Especially now that I’ve given up the face powder.
12. I’m still sweating like a man, you see.
13. I keep thinking in my head “Pee pee nah nah blah” and then laughing.
14. You wouldn’t understand unless you watched this video.
15. This week, during lunch with my coworkers, I tried to explain why the Twilight series was good even though the movie wasn’t as good to one particular lady who is a 20 year old.
16. About halfway through my conversation with this lady who was listening with glazed eyes, it became very clear to me how much of a dork I have become.
17. I got on the Wii Fit recently and it said “Hi Kearsie! I noticed you haven’t been to visit in 47 days!” (Translation: you’re a loser. And fat.)
18. I gotta admit, for as bizarrely weird as Michael Jackson was in his life, I am saddened by his death.
19. Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” was my very first cassette tape. I was five. I listened to it all the time.
20. So, for nostalgia, here is the music video of Thriller. It’s 13 minutes long, so pop some corn, grab a Dew or beverage of your choice and pull up a cozy chair. And rest in peace, Michael, you tortured soul.