1. I gave up on the face powder.
2. It was the copious amounts of man sweat pouring off my face.
3. Except, I’m not a man. I’m a woman, who sweats on my face like a man.
5. Several things occurred to me this week- 1) I know way way way too much about Twilight, Twilight books, Twilight movies, and Twilight Trivia, 2) I acted just like a little kid when I won those Twilight dolls (see past post) and 3) I am a sad sad creature because of this.
6. My girls’ babysitter is baking a cake today for my daughter Emma’s favorite stuffed animal.
7. She told me “Tomorrow is Tigress’ birthday, so we’re baking a birthday cake for her.”
8. She said it with a straight face. I, however, laughed.
9. Then I felt bad for laughing.
10. Then I got excited because there would be cake in my house.
11. Then I kind of cussed in my head because there would be cake in my house.
12. Sigh. I love cake.
13. I do not, however, love to go outside and walk in the heat.
14. Or exercise, if I’m being honest.
15. I decided to start making a bagillion face/body scrubbies for a craft fair in October. So far I’ve made 15 scrubbies.
16. I’ll need about 190 more to make up for the entrance fee for the craft fair.
17. I may burn all yarn and needles this summer.
18. I went through a whole evening with our church’s small group without saying the words CRACK, BOOGERS or PORN.
19. Until we talked about splitting up the group and adding more people. Then I said “Dang. Now I’ll have to break all the new people in by saying CRACK and PORN. It’s kind of tiresome.”
20. Then I watched Lance facepalm.