Ages and a decade ago, or 3 months, I was awarded this prestigous and aresome award by THREE uhmazing folks, Kim from Insanity and Bliss, Vanessa from Much More Than Mommy and Carrie from Mommy’s Heart.
So. Now to do the awarders’s bidding. Also, I have no idea how to do that grammatically. I’m ok with this ignorance.
8 Things I Look Foward To:
1. This Saturday marks the 11th anniversary of the Lurve of Kearsie and Lance aka The Hubs.
2. Writing about the Skin Tag. Not because I’m excited about it, but so I won’t have to worry/obsess/bite my nails over it anymore.
3. Watching Harry Potter: Half-Blood Prince. Yes, just a wee bit dorkish on my part. I don’t care. I am a proud HP fan.
4. Watching New Moon. Solidifying the dorkdom.
5. My BFF Robin flying down to watch New Moon with me, because she understands and wears the Badge of Dorkdom proudly with me.
6. Getting out of debt. Which will take a miracle in this here economy.
7. Moving to Boulder, Colorado.
8. Losing weight and lowering my blood pressure. Not glamorous, or exciting even, but that’s Life.
Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Knit socks.
4. Come back to Florida to see my Melbourne Homies.
5. Make it famous as a writer.
6. Have time to write my book(s).
7. Figure out what the heck risotto is. Also, well meaning readers will send me links. These links are nice, but I’m still risotto-tarded.
8. Lower my blood pressure by staring at trees like John Travolta did in Phenomenon instead of eating healthy and exercising.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Wrote an open letter to Viagra.
2. Told two elders from my church that I wrote a letter to Viagra.
3. Watched them squirm and stare at me funny because I wrote a letter to Viagra.
4. Regretted mentioning the word “Viagra” in front of two men other than my husband.
5. Checked blog often to see how many comments I would get from the letter to Viagra.
6. Tried to squash disappointment of lack of interest over letter to Viagra.
7. Locked my keys in my car after mentioning the letter to Viagra.
8. Read Real Murders.
8 Shows I Watch:
2. The Office
3. American Idol
4. The Unusuals
5. Good Eats
6. Biggest Loser
7. Man vs. Food
8. Man vs. Wild
I am a fan of:
Lynn from For Love or Funny
Lara from Red Red Whine
My sister, Kam, from The Lonely Eskimo
and dang, all the other peeps on my blogroll.
And you, Dear Reader, I am a fan of you. Yes you.