2. I adore these books. Also, what does it say about me that most of my favorite books are considered young adult literature?
3. Except, I’m a wee bit irritated with my beloved Britons as they have not released the DVD for Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging in English format.
4. That’s just wrong. And sacre bleu and triple merde. And poo.
5. However, to be fair, no telling how many Britons are cussing us Americans for not having Breakin II: Electric Boogaloo only on American DVD. So.
(Editor’s note: don’t even be frontin like you didn’t watch Breakin II. Also, I have no idea if Breakin II is only on American DVD. This is an example.)
6. I am wearing a skirt today. That in itself is a bit strange.
7. However, I have not shaved in exactly 90 gagillion days.
(Editor’s note: it has not been 90 gagillion days. More like three. Still gross, though.)
8. I have now been without a Reese’s Cup for precisely 87 squillion hours. It turns out I can survive without them.
9. I like this new format for my blog, but is it just me or is the font all squished up so it lookslikethisandisreallyhardtoread?
10. Please, discuss if the format is crap. I live to please you fine readers.
11. My babysitter for the girls this summer makes them read every day. I love her.
12. In fact, she may be a better parent than I am.
13. I’m pretty sure that song Pass the Dutchie is totally about smoking pot.
14. Can you keep up with my randomosity? I am full of spontaneousness.
15. Which is why my wardrobe consists of the same items, just different colors.
16. I’m hoping that my clothing choices prove that I am an artistic type who can’t be bothered with mundane details like my clothing. Or shaving my legs on a regular basis.
17. But I do wear deoderant. Every day. Must not be a stinky artist.
18. Alabama is stinky. Like cheese. Seriously. It smells here.
19. I am surrounded by post-its.
20. They are a daily essential. Like vitamins. And water. I might shrivel up and float away without them.
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway! I’ll pick the winner on Monday.
We are a giving people. Love us. Enter our giveaways.