1. It is completely impossible to act cool after accidentally gleeking on someone at Blockbuster.
2. It’s even harder to be cool when you trip on the big black mat leaving the store and practically smash through the doors.
3. I may have to leave the city to feel cool again. And switch to Netflix.
4. Although they detract from my foxiness, I am in love with Breath Right Strips.
5. Except, to take them off, you also peel the first few layers of skin off your nose.
6. I *so* want to go to a concert and shout “FREE BIRD!”
7. There is no reason, I just really want to. Also, I saw that happen in Cars.
8. Jenny wants me to blog angry.
9. Dude, I don’t get angry unless you spill something on my newly mopped floor. Or leave your shoes out.
10. Then The Wrath comes, quickly followed by The Guilt.
11. It’s even worse when The Fog is present.
12. I’m pretty sure my 7 year old already has The Fog. Emotionally.
13. We are going to have some major problems in about 6 years.
14. It’s about time for me to blog about The Skin Tag.
16. Also, that post may cause me to lose all male readership. And my fellow church attenders.
17. There is no graceful way to recover from a booger shooting out of your nose when you breath.
18. I did not plan on being so awkward as an adult.
19. Or talking so much about boogers and Skin Tags.
20. Is this high quality entertainment or what?