While I’m basking in the steamy and exotic winds of Florida, my buddy Kim, from Insanity Kim agreed to my
begging and pleading kind request to do today’s Keyboard Confessions, or “KC” for those in the know. Or the dorks who like to abbreviate stuff. Ahem. Anyways, thanks again Kim! And I’ll be back in the blogosphere on Monday with a giveaway so come back and visit!
1. Kearsie asked me to do these confessions for her while she is gone, I feel honored, but kinda scared.
2. Not of her, just in general I guess.
3. I can’t tell if I perform better under pressure. What do you think? Discuss…
4. I have a thing about eyebrows.
5. I am happy Kearsie got hers waxed.
6. I told her what to do about the hair on her lip, but, I won’t tell you…
7. Heh heh.
8. Sometimes I check Kearsie’s blog twice a day, even though I know there isn’t anything new on it.
9. That day I mean, not like, in general…
10. But, I don’t go back and read past posts. That’s lame.
11. You all need to go back and read her past posts, or you’re lame too…
12. I think the keyboard emits, “The Guilt”.
13. *Wallowing in The Guilt*
14. I am curious about Kearsie’s skin tag, aren’t you?
15. Sorta tired of boogers…more intrigued about skin tags…
16. Hey I know! If this lame post gets 35 comments, she has to write about her skin tag! Think we can all do it?!
17. So, don’t make me comment on my own post like, 35 times. But, I will if I have to.
18. I at least know her sis will back me up on this one.
19. Feeling “The Guilt” again…
20. If she actually posts this, then that means she REALLY likes me.
Love ya Kearsie, dearly not queerly…