1. Sometimes, if I’m not paying attention and I cough or sneeze, I pee a little.
2. I found this out the hard way. Also, I was at work.
3. Yesterday, I was eating trail mix and a raisin fell into my bra. I was faced with two dilemmas: how to get it out discreetly and should I eat it.
4. I dug it out and ate it.
5. I think I’m a decent blogger, because sometimes I go back and make myself laugh reading something I wrote. But then I find someone new and I’m reading their blog and I’m laughing and kind of crying on the inside. Because I’m really not the funniest person.
6. Also, I really think this lady is hilarious. She’s a wee bit edgy, and I’m like conservative side edgy, which is really different.
7. I won this book and had a small email convo with the author (If a “convo” means he emailed me for my address and I emailed him back. “Convo” sounds way cooler than “conversation”.) where I made a total fool of myself. I’m secretly afraid he is saying to himself, Dear God, she needs this book desperately.
8. I don’t have it in me to hold grudges. I just don’t have the energy. Also, I’m not good at remembering what you did bad to me. Unless you’re an ex-boyfriend.
9. If you drop toothpaste on your cranberry colored shirt, go ahead and change shirts. Because I did this and no matter how much water I soaked my shirt with, you could tell.
10. As I have no fashion sense whatsoever, I still wore that shirt to work.
11. Perhaps it took the attention off my facial acne.
12. I wonder when I’ll stop looking like a 15 year old?
13. If the radio is playing Jon Bon Jovi, I will stop and listen. Always.
14. I feel sort of bad for Myspace. Myspace is like the kid at school who always brought the weird lunch and no one wanted to sit with him.
15. I shopped today for a new purse. It occurs to me that fashion has taken a strange turn. Why must it look like I’m carrying a suitcase with me? I know I talk about running away, but I don’t actually want to look like I’m running away.