Today this is how I feel:
1. Once, when I was in college, I made a collage with magazine photos and some clever quotes. One particular caption grabbed my attention and I put it on my collage. It said ONE DAY I’LL LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK.
2. I so get this today. I’m not saying I would leave my family- they can come if they want. You can come too. Let’s all just run away.
3. I suspect The Fog is here.
4. I don’t care if that makes the male readers squeamish.
5. I have matching pimples on my neck.
6. I feel like channelling Chandler Bing. “Could I be any more broken out?”
7. I’m tired. I haven’t been sleeping well.
8. Last night I dreamed Lance adopted a little black baby and wouldn’t let me hold him. I was really mad. People kept handing me other babies and I would be like, “No! I want THAT one!” and point to the baby in Lance’s arms. I wonder what this means.
9. I can’t make myself spend $30 on jewelry for myself. The Guilt. It smothers.
10. There is so much laundry and housework waiting for me this weekend that I’m beginning to think arson is the answer.
11. I’ve listened to a Paramore CD every day all day long at work. I think if you listen to the same music every day all day, you will have no choice but to love it.
12. This may be true, but I’m not testing it out with country music.
13. I probably shouldn’t be doing post in my present mood.
14. But maybe doing this in a bad mood is kind of like when you have a song in your head and you have to get it out or else go mad so you sing it out loud so other people get it in their head thus relieving the song-stuck-in-head feeling. Is this working? Is anyone else in a bad mood now?
15. Reading stories like this in the news makes me lose hope in humanity.
I shall stop here before full blown depression hits.