The award is for wonderful blogs demonstrating great attitude and/or gratitude. Thanks Jenna!!!!
Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on a post.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.
2. My new buddy and pal who I stalked all the way to Facebook, Samantha of Old But New. She makes wonderful antique jewelryand hasn’t made one mention of a restraining order against me and my stalkery ways.
3. My Guilt partner, Lindsay of Musings of the Mrs. I haven’t a clue as to how she stumbled upon my blog, but I’m so glad she did.
5. Melinda of Autumn Olive, who always displays beautiful new finds. She also has a shopand was so kind as to send me some crazy healthy breakfasty stuff in the mail. I’d tell you what it is but I can’t spell it. But it looks yummy with raisins.
6. Joan from The Retirement Chronicles is also a hoot, she definitely displays an attitude. She’s also been awarded this Lemonade Award at least 93 times. Want one more, Joan?
7. Lara from Red Red Whine, who loves books and makes me feel less nerdy, and also not nearly as smart as I thought I was. I stalked her to friendship, too.
Phew! Of course, all the folks over on my blog roll over there <— deserve accolades and awards for their efforts in blogging.
Thanks again Jenna!