One of my new blogging-buddies has tagged me with a blog award! It’s called:
If you’re like me, you’re kind of cringing at the misspelling.
Anyways, so because I’ve been tagged, I need to share with you six things about myself and then tag six other bloggers with this groovy misspelled award who I think are creative. Then they’ll share six things about themselves and tag people. It’s a tag fest. Thank you Nikki!
1. Today in the shower, I looked down at my toenails and reflected upon the fact that all the polish is flaking away. It struck me that I have the opposite of a French Manicure. I have the white trash version that I shall dub “Toe Art”. I am too lazy to re-polish them.
2. Every time I realize that Christmas is only a mere 56 days away, I get a sort of sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I am woefully unprepared. As I am crafting everyones gifts this year, this just means lots of arthritis.
3. The movie Twilight is coming out in 22 days. Yes, I’m counting. Yes, that officially makes me a nerd. No, I don’t mind if you call me a nerd for counting the days until Twilight is coming out.
4. I love my kids, but I’m not not crazy about other people’s kids. As a minister’s wife, I live in constant guilt for this.
5. My mind is full of movie and culture trivia. I’m surrounded by people who grew up in a culture void. It’s kind of frustrating. I yearn to be with people who can turn on the radio and know it’s Duran Duran. Yet, I’m arrogant enough to enjoy the fact that I am a wealth of meaningless information.
6. I don’t like white foods/condiments. Mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, Alfredo, milk, etc. But I don’t mind if they are mixed up in foods. Just so long as I don’t taste them only.
Well, there you are. Six random facts about yours truly.
Now, I shall tag/award these fellow blogging extraordinaires:
Much More Than Mommy, because we’re cyber BFFs.
WendiWinn (She Likes Stuff), because I have become her groupie.
Circles are Forever, because she does the coolest stuff with bottle caps and I’m in awe of her creativity.
Purely Whimsical, because we go way back, like to birth. And she’s my knitting guru.
Andy Thinks Too Much, because he needs.to.write.something.
Good and Plenty, because she’s my Pick Up friend, you know- the one where you don’t talk in forever but when you do you just pick up from where you left off.