I always forget to add links, so this one is bustin at the seams with linkage.
81. Along the way, I revist my youth, which is so much fun. I was a music junkie from the womb.
82. I also love comedy. Some of my favorite comedians are Mitch Hedberg, Jim Gaffigan, John Pinette, Sinbad, Demetri Martin and some good old classic Bill Cosby. I would be a horrible comedian because I laugh before the punch line. And can’t quit laughing. Like, 20 minutes later I would still be laughing.
83. I went to the bank today and I have discovered something. No matter what line I get into in the drive through, my lane always comes to a standstill for at least 15 minutes. I’m beginning to think it’s a conspiracy.
85. I miss Pop Up Video. I love random trivia.
86. Because of my crush on Shia LaBeouf, Lance bought me Disturbia. There is a feature to watch the movie with Pop Up Video-like trivia throughout the movie. Except, I didn’t find that feature until AFTER I had watched the movie. So I fast forwarded through the movie again, just to see the pop up trivia.
87. In the 6th grade, I was on a Panel of Experts. I had to watch hours and hours of CNN and memorize random facts. I came in 2nd place. That was probably the last time I watched CNN other than the waiting area at the airport.
88. I am not good at a lot of things, like cooking and reading knitting patterns. But I rock at shooting games. Also at winning a game called Nertz. It’s sort of like a giant Solitaire game, only played really fast. I knew all those hours of playing Solitaire would pay off.
89. But don’t be hatin on my mad skillz, G, cuz I’m still broke as the 10 Commandments, yo.
90. I also love rap music, I always have and I always will. There ain’t no other kind of music in the world that makes me feel quite as chill. (10 bonus points if you can name that artist)