71. There comes a time in one’s life when one must concede that, yes, they have been placed on this earth to perform one function: to be the one to change the toilet paper roll both at work and at home. It is not always the job one might aspire to, but it necessary to maintain peace and harmony in both places. One cannot tear into the office shouting “What is wrong with you people! Do you not know how to change the toilet paper?!” because one might be packing up one’s photos and personal items such as lip gloss and a half empty bottle of Bath & Body Works lotion and going home. One does what one can.
72. This goes also for refilling the hand soap.
73. I am grossly underpaid for all the unseen work I do.
74. Yet I have found a place where I can work and blog at a ratio of 90/10, so I really can’t complain.
75. Okay, perhaps it is more like 80/20, some days 70/30.
76. Plus, I’m able to use my The Office pen with Dwight’s sayings that spiral around when I click the top. Not many places take blue ink. Thank goodness for the legal world where only blue ink is allowed.
77. Do you ever get dressed in the morning and upon viewing your reflection you suck in so as to look better and then head off to wherever you’re going and forget to suck in the rest of the day? Yeah, me neither.
78. Is anyone else out there wondering why is it that beauty and fashion magazines talk about hints on shaving and plucking, but absolutely nothing is said about nostril hair? I’m just wondering because I’m needing help in that department.
79. I tried to remedy this problem by using really small scissors and cut all my inner nose hair. Now, it’s like tiny little needles that poke into my inner nostril skin when I rub my nose. Who knew that nose hair is so coarse?
80. Does nostril hair remind anyone else out there of Ren and Stimpy and that episode where Stimpy is like Rapunzel and Ren climbs up his hair only to find it’s a hair from his nostril? Yeah, me neither.