21. I am a believer in the courtesy flush.
22. Also a believer in bathroom spray.
23. The first time I saw a pair of Birkenstocks, I thought they were the ugliest shoes ever created by man.
24. It took me several years to get on board with the wearing of the flip-flops.
25. I can’t stand toe socks.
26. I am afraid that one day at work, Stacy and Clinton are going to pop out and make fun of my clothes as I am a wee bit fashionably challenged.
27. I still feel like I’m 17 even tho I’m really 32.
28. I will splurge at the Dollar store. I find this therapeutic.
29. When I was in the 3rd grade, we had spelling words that we had to put into sentences. I got my paper back with a word circled. I had accidentally spelled the word “shirt” without the R.
30. I am growing my hair out for my husband. But I find that I really don’t like long hair and all I ever do is put it into a ponytail. Which is how I have my hair today, and yesterday, and every day last week.