10 more exciting, thrilling, facts about yours truly.
11. I once wore a pair of hiking boots every single day, rain or shine, for a whole year.
12. My feet have grown a 1/2 size with each of my two kids. So now I wear a size 8. If I had as many children as the Duggers, I would seriously need to invest in clown shoes.
13. I read Lord of the Rings every year. Each year, I discover something new. Tolkien was a genius.
14. When I finished Deathly Hallows, the last installment of the Harry Potter series, I kind of mourned a little. So I re-read them all so as to prolong putting them back on the shelf. Anyone else feel that way?
15. I lived in 21 different places in Anchorage, Alaska.
16. I attended 11 schools in 12 years. My 4th and 6th grade I changed schools 3 times. No, we were not army people, we were just really, really bored.
17. As a result of moving so many times, if I am in one place for more than 3 years, I begin to go crazy. My “wandering foot gets to itching”.
18. When I was a kid, I thought the words at the end of a TV show TO BE CONTINUED read TO BE CONDUCTED. It made sense to me.
19. I once rapped in front of my church wearing star-shaped sunglasses. I beat-boxed (or however you say it) and mimed scratching a record on a bald guy’s head while saying “Wiggy, wiggy, wiggy”. I was a hit.
20. My best friend and I sailed in the Virgin Islands a few months after our high school graduation for a month. One night we took the dinghy to a little island to eat some dinner at a restaurant and an overweight black man asked me if I wanted to come and live with him in his house. I thought he was joking. I was wrong.