(Broken into 10 lists of 10) I stumbled upon another blog with this (but hers had a list of 100) and I loved the idea so much that I decided to steal borrow it. You should try it, too!
1. I am 1/4 Yupik Eskimo.
2. I was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska.
3. I like knitting, but cannot read a pattern if my life depended on it, so I’m stuck doing scarves.
4. I once told my mom that I wanted to get married to someone with the last name that started with “M” so that if I had a little girl, I would name her Jessica Elizabeth and call her “My Little JEM”. I can’t believe I just told ya’ll that.
5. I LOVE to read liner notes. In fact, this is iTunes’ only draw back – no liner notes.
6. I think all of the world’s problems can be solved by cake.
7. I am a terrible lip-reader. If you are trying to communicate with me from across the room, I will 9 times out of 10 not be able to understand you. This makes me feel slightly dumb.
8. I think a slice of cold pizza and a can of Diet Coke is an acceptable breakfast, for me of course, the children get a “real” breakfast.
9. When I sign my name in cursive it looks like Keabie.
10. I sometimes laugh at inappropriate things.